- 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb).
- 1 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves.
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover chicken to keep warm.
- ADD mushrooms and onions to drippings; cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Add broth, garlic and thyme; stir. Cook 5 min.; stir in cheese.
- TOP chicken with mushroom mixture and parsley.