Hey Guys! There are ways you can modify this dish to suit you, please watch the video and read the directions below…enjoy!
- 20 garlic cloves, minced (yes, twenty!).
- 2 serrano peppers, thinly sliced with seeds.
- 1⁄3 cup sesame oil.
- 10 slices thin fresh ginger.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken thigh pieces, cut up into bite-size pieces.
- 3 tablespoons sugar.
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce.
- 1 cup of 1-inch sections scallion.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until it’s white in color, about 5 minutes.
Stir together the soy sauce, rice wine and sugar in a bowl, pour over chicken.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a wok or a large skillet on high heat.
Add garlic, ginger and serrano peppers, stir fry until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to low.
- Let cook, uncovered, until sauce thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Turn heat back up to high and add basil and scallions, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice.